Pages

Snow, sunshine, & a sister-in-law.


Snow found it's way to our front door last week...and it was beautiful! It's been a long time since we had the kind of snow that actually stuck, but this batch was grade-A. It fell for almost 7 hours and the pups and I enjoyed a few unbridled moments of fun outside.
Chase had a wonderful winter vacation filled with more snowflakes than could ever be counted. He loved every single moment...and we loved sharing that experience with him. However, these snowflakes may have been Hana's first. She seemed to enjoy them right alongside her big brother Chase while he showed her "the ropes".

It was a really great way to start the week!

I was lucky enough to attend a kids cooking class with Landa and Gracie on Friday and had a GREAT time! We made dumplings and they were delish!
Landa and Gracie were sweet hostesses, as usual, and really made my afternoon very special. Gracie is a super chef. Thanks again ladies!!!

Our weekend welcomed us with both sunshine and my sister-in-law Alexa. She and her "friend-boy", John, arrived on Friday afternoon with hugs and smiles galore. It was really great to see them both and we were so glad that College Station could spare them for a couple of days. ;o)

Big brother Dax and little sister Alexa enjoyed some fun on the tennis court while Hana and I watched the fun from the stands.



Dax, Chase, Hana, and I spent a few hours on Saturday afternoon doing what we love the most...being outside! The pups were particularly wild and full of spunk. It was almost like "silly" was coursing through their veins. It was blissfully fantastic and I relished in the laughter and fun.


Chase and Hana were "hambones" through and through...it doesn't get much better than that.









Special thanks to "Auntie Alexa" for spending extra time with us...it was so great seeing her!


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog you two have set up. I love it. I also have a blog and I love writing in it and adding my photos. You two are so cute and we love your babies. Richard said we need to come visit out your way so we will keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete